Monday, January 4, 2010

Howling at the moon.

Hey wolves. Blackwolf here. My buddy Eugene Ahn has a project over at http://adamwarrock.com. Ever since he started the project I've wanted to start something similar. I'm a busy guy though, and it's been a while since I had the time to work on getting something together. I am working on a free for download mixtape, but I thought it might be cool to combine these ideas. I'll be posting the mixtape track by track. I am going to try to update this blog with a song on Mondays every other week. Some weeks it will be something new and some weeks it will be something already released. I put together a rap album called "The Blackwolf Tapes" and am working on a self-titled ep which is almost finished. Though the primary function of this blog is to display the new songs I will be posting some of these as well.

Anyway, wait up for the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment